About the business and the role
· Fast paced, dynamic environment
· 5 weeks’ annual leave per annum
SEDA College (Victoria) is an independent school in Victoria and is the leader of hands on education for Year 11 & 12 students. We partner with peak industry organisations to provide our students unique opportunities and experiences specific to their interests. Our students will receive a tailored career plan to develop key employability and life skills for a successful future. SEDA College is currently seeking a qualified and motivated Admission Officer to join our newly created Admissions team located in Hawthorn East.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Admissions Officer is primarily responsible for undertaking administrative tasks associated with enquiries, enrolment and the pre-commencement process for future students, as well as providing general office support to the Admissions Coordinator to enable the admissions office to function efficiently.
Skills and experience
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent organisational and time management skills required
· Strong communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with a range of people
· Demonstrated database and computer competency
· Excellent phone manner and proven customer service skills
· A valid Working with Children Check is required for this position
You will be joining a vibrant organisation with a focus on people, quality and outcomes in a role that will be challenging, and enormously rewarding.
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit a covering letter and current resume. A copy of the Position Description can be located here. To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants with current working rights are eligible to apply. Shortlisted candidates will also undergo background checks including police checks.
SEDA College encourages people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disability.
Applications close Thursday 19th March, 2020