You can apply for any of the programs offered at SEDA College by filling out our Online Application Form. Providing you meet any specified program entry requirements, you can complete an Online Application by clicking the button below.
Applications are now open.
If you wish to receive some further information before you apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form or contact our friendly admissions team on 1300 117 332.
- Applications for all programs are submitted via our Online Application Form.
- Prospective families are invited to attend an Information Session or Open Day to learn about our programs and hear directly from Principal, Heath McMillin.
- Applicants will interview for a position in the College. The interview process is a great opportunity for you to get to know our teaching staff and school in a more formal setting. Students are asked to bring formal documentation to their interview, including their most recent school report, written references and a resume.
- Students are asked to select a class venue and sport preferences at their interview to assist with class selection.
- In most cases, students who have provided all the required documentation can expect a decision on their application within two weeks of their interview. SEDA College may undertake further assessment of an application as required prior to a decision being made.
- Successful students are required to fill out an online admission form to accept their offer into the program.
- New students attend an orientation day prior to the end of the year to meet their teacher and classmates.
In addition to the process above, SEDA College may need to undertake further selection processes as required on a case-by-case basis.
TALENTED PLAYER PROGRAMS
Students who have applied for our AFL Victoria, Cricket Australia, Melbourne Victory or Melbourne City Talented Player Programs will attend an information session and interview, as per the selection process outlined above. If successful at the interview stage, students will be invited to trial for a position in the Talented Player Program in late September/early October. If successful at the trial, students will be offered a position in a Talented Player Program.
Note: trials will not be conducted for the AFL Victoria program.
If unsuccessful, students will be offered a place in a Sports Development Program. However, it may not be the class or sport of the student’s preference as positions in many of our classes may have filled by this time.
Please note: To be eligible to trial for a position in any of our Talented Player Program, you must satisfy our specific eligibility criteria. Please see Eligibility for further details.
BUILDING AND TRADE PROGRAM
Students who have applied to the Building and Trade Program will be required to undertake a separate enrolment process for their VET Qualifications once accepted into the program.