Melbourne City FC Sports Development Program
The Melbourne City FC Sports Development Program provides you with the opportunity to work with an elite sporting club while completing your Years 11 and 12.
Leading staff from Melbourne City FC work with you to provide an understanding of how the club operates. This will provide you with an understanding of what it is like to work in the inner sanctum of the football industry and give you the opportunity to build strong connections with industry experts.
As you progress through the program you are exposed to a number of experiences that match your interest and help you prepare for a career linked to the football and a range of other industries.
- VCALINT001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate)
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
*SEDA College (Victoria) provides training and assessment services, individual support services and recruitment of prospective learners on behalf of SEDA Group (RTO Provider: 22503)
Areas of Study
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
You get to experience a number of unique opportunities including:
- Match day assistance at Melbourne City FC home games
- The opportunity to secure a work placement with Melbourne City FC
- Delivery of Melbourne City FC football clinics
- Coaching and officiating at Melbourne City FC gala days
- Delivery of the Melbourne City FC World Cup
- Observing Melbourne City FC training sessions
- Grassroots Football Coaching Course
The Melbourne City FC Team
Our team are passionate industry professionals with backgrounds ranging across a range of areas including the education, football and other sporting industries. The combined efforts and thinking of this dynamic group enables students to receive a first class senior secondary education which leads to study and employability skills that are transferable across numerous industries.
You will have access to industry experts and you will learn from a range of Melbourne City FC staff as well as other players and coaches.
Playing the Game
You will have the opportunity to be coached by Melbourne City FC staff to assist you to improve your game. These sessions, along with specially designed sessions focussed on performance training, skill development, tactical sessions and fitness training for football, will see you given every opportunity to enhance your skills as player.
READY TO APPLY?