Melbourne City FC Talented Player Program
The Melbourne City FC Talented Player Program delivers quality education and sports performance outcomes.
The curriculum combines weekly training sessions with practical learning activities to enable you to complete your years 11 and 12 and give you the best chance to improve your overall game.
We aim to enhance your athletic performance with an individualised high performance training plan to develop your understanding of the requirements for strong health, wellbeing, skills development and performance.
You are educated and mentored by highly credentialed people from SEDA and the sports industry and learn about the business of sport, coaching methods, sports science, high performance training, skill development and personal development.
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
*SEDA College (Victoria) provides training and assessment services, individual support services and recruitment of prospective learners on behalf of SEDA Group (RTO Provider: 22503)
Areas of Study
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in training sessions at the Melbourne City FC premier training facility
- Sessions delivered by Melbourne City FC High Performance coaches and staff
- Individualised football specific fitness and skills based training programs
- Fitness training sessions delivered by expert fitness staff from leading Strength and Conditioning provider Ace Performance
- Grassroots Football Coaching Course
To be eligible to trial, applicants must be playing at the following level
- National Premier League, NPL 1 – Seniors, Reserves and U/20s
- WPL – Seniors or Reserves, NPL – U/18s and U/16s
- State League 1 – Seniors and Reserves
Note: Applicants apart of the City Academy will automatically be offered a spot within the program, subject to meeting SEDA College admissions eligibility