Melbourne Victory Talented Player Program
The Melbourne Victory Talented Player Program will enable you to enhance your athletic performance and complete your year 11 and 12 in a high performance environment.
You will study in an environment that will allow you to better understand your requirements for strong health, wellbeing, skill development and performance.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to develop the skills to succeed as an athlete. You will also learn a range of skills and build your knowledge that can be applied to a workplace setting or higher education.
You will study the business of sport, sports science, high performance training methods and skill development techniques as well as learn from industry experts and highly credentialed people in the industry.
- VCALINT001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate)
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Areas of Study
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in training sessions at the Melbourne Victory’s premier training facility
- Sessions delivered by Melbourne Victory High Performance coaches and staff
- Individualised football specific fitness and skills based training programs
- Fitness training sessions delivered by expert fitness staff from leading Strength and Conditioning provider Acceleration
- Grassroots Football Coaching Course
- Advanced coaching sessions delivered by current SEDA Ambassador and Melbourne Victory legend, Archie Thompson
Admission into the Talented Player Program is dependent on skill. Students must be playing at one of the following levels to apply: National Premier League, NPL 1 – Seniors, Reserves and U/20s, WPL – Seniors or Reserves, NPL – U/18s and U/16s or State League 1 – Seniors and Reserves. Students will be required to trial for a position.