Melbourne Victory Talented Player Program
The Melbourne Victory Talented Player Program will enable you to enhance your athletic performance and complete your year 11 and 12 in a high performance environment.
You will study in an environment that will allow you to better understand your requirements for strong health, wellbeing, skill development and performance.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to develop the skills to succeed as an athlete. You will also learn a range of skills and build your knowledge that can be applied to a workplace setting or higher education.
You will study the business of sport, sports science, high performance training methods and skill development techniques as well as learn from industry experts and highly credentialed people in the industry.
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
*SEDA College (Victoria) provides training and assessment services, individual support services and recruitment of prospective learners on behalf of SEDA Group (RTO Provider: 22503)
Areas of Study
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in training sessions at the Melbourne Victory’s premier training facility
- Sessions delivered by Melbourne Victory High Performance coaches and staff
- Individualised football specific fitness and skills based training programs
- Fitness training sessions delivered by expert fitness staff from leading Strength and Conditioning provider Acceleration
- Grassroots Football Coaching Course
To be eligible to trial, applicants must be playing at the following level
- National Premier League, NPL 1 – Seniors, Reserves and U/20s
- WPL – Seniors or Reserves, NPL – U/18s and U/16s
- State League 1 – Seniors and Reserves
Note: Students apart of the Victory Academy will automatically be offered a spot within the program, subject to meeting SEDA College admissions eligibility