About the business and role
- Full time, ongoing position
- Hawthorn East location
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
SEDA College (Victoria) is the leader of hands on education for Year 11 & 12 students. We partner with peak industry organisations to provide our students unique opportunities and experiences specific to their interests. Our students will receive a tailored career plan to develop key employability and life skills for a successful future. SEDA College is currently seeking a qualified and motivated Registrar for an exciting role based in our head office in Hawthorn East.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- To coordinate and maintain student records in the College’s Synergetic database
- To manage the reporting of all relevant data to the Federal and State government departments in line with the applicable legislation and contractual obligations
- To manage the student life cycle within the College from enrolment to exit
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated administration skills combined with a capacity to manage multiple projects
- Competent in developing and administering detailed policies and procedures
- Approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service including the willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy customer needs
- Excellent relationship management skills and strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to liaise effectively with all, including external providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong attention to detail and ability to check own work and produce high quality and accurate outputs
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- A valid Working with Children Check is required for this position
Job Benefits and perks
You will be joining a vibrant organisation with a focus on people, quality and outcomes in a role that will be challenging, autonomous and enormously rewarding.
Applicants are required to submit a covering letter, current resume and statement addressing the key selection criteria outlined in the Position Description located here. To apply, please send your application to email@example.com.
Applications close, 25 January 2018.