Melbourne Victory Sports Development Program
Through the Melbourne Victory Sports Development Program you can connect your senior secondary education with an elite sporting club.
You will learn from and work with staff at Melbourne Victory and complete Years 11 and 12 while studying a curriculum linked to your interest. Through game day experiences and major events, you will gain an understanding of what it is like to work across different roles in the football industry.
You will create connections and networks that provide the opportunity for a variety of pathways including employment within the football and/or the sport and recreation industry, as well as the option for further study.
- VCALINT001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate)
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Areas of Study
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
You can be involved in a range of participation programs and events including:
- Match day assistance at Melbourne Victory home games
- Delivery of Kickin’ Around with Victory
- Coaching and officiating at Melbourne Victory Gala Days
- Delivery of the Melbourne Victory Masterclass
- Observing Melbourne Victory Training Sessions
- Grassroots Football Coaching Course
The Melbourne Victory Team
Our Melbourne Victory Sports Development Program team are experienced industry professionals with a passion for football and education. They bring their combined experience together to create a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
We also connect you with Industry Experts:
- Melbourne Victory staff in roles including management, marketing, administration, events and more
- Melbourne Victory players and coaches, including our current Ambassador, Archie Thompson
Playing the Game
Working with an elite sporting club provides you with the opportunity to use the knowledge you have learnt to improve your own game and performance. The program will incorporate specially designed sessions focussed on performance training, skill development, tactical sessions and fitness training for football.