Tennis Victoria Sports Development Program
Connect with the tennis industry and complete your years 11 and 12 in the Tennis Victoria Sports Development Program.
You will learn from key staff at Tennis Victoria, who will help provide you with the knowledge and skills to assist with your future pathway into employment or further education.
- VCALINT001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Intermediate)
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- VCALSEN001 Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Senior)
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Areas of Study
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
The Tennis Victoria Sports Development Program provides valued opportunities and experiences including:
- Event management with Tennis Victoria in the delivery of tournaments and events which includes the Australian Open
- Delivery of ANZ Tennis Hotshots in Schools Program with Tennis Victoria
- Delivery of participation programs with Tennis Victoria at various events, competitions and camps
- Delivery of School and community tennis clinics
- ANZ Hotshots Coaching Course
- Introduction to officiating course
- Introduction to working with all abilities course
The Tennis Victoria Team
Our professional and enthusiastic team have extensive experience working in the elite tennis industry. Through a hands-on program the team nurtures each students’ individual passion for sport through development of industry based skills that provide pathways for the future.
Playing the Game
The program is based at a premier facility at Tennis World in Albert Park providing you with the opportunity to be involved in sessions to develop your own game. These sessions will include; performance training, skill development, tactical sessions and fitness training all specific to tennis. You will also be involved in sessions that provide you opportunities to participate in a range of other practical sessions to develop your understanding of a broad range of other sports.
READY TO APPLY?